Welcome! Here’s some helpful information:
- You do NOT need a referral from anyone to come in, but we love referrals from existing patients.
- Your first visit takes about 45 minutes. This is a nice thorough and professional history and exam. It will include a posture, range of motion, and computerized neurologic assessment.
- Your second visit is what we call the “doctor’s report” We will go over the research ad benefits of chiropractic care, how to get well, stay well, and save time and money. We then give you your first adjustment and give you our recommendations.
- After that, the investment is $55 per visit to unleash the miraculous healing power of your body.
- We will design a program that suits your needs and comfort level.
- We do not submit directly to insurance (except for RCMP/Veterans). This saves us time and money and we pass the savings (financial and time) to you. We will, however, check your plan for you to see what your coverage is, so please bring your insurance info with you.
- If you have extended medical you can submit your receipt and get whatever money back… even if you prepay for your entire program (in which case you submit after your visit occurs). Easy peasy!
- If you prepay, it saves us a lot of time, and once again, we pass that savings to you.
- Sorry, we don’t do Worksafe Claims, but will welcome you when your case is over.
Ready to get healthy?
That’s it. Call us if you have any other questions. We know you have found a great place, but if you are still not sure, just visit our home page and come back here later to register.