Welcome! Here’s some helpful information:
- You do NOT need a referral from anyone to come in, but we love referrals from existing patients.
- Your first visit takes about 45 minutes. Your exam may include a posture, range of motion, and computerized neurologic assessment.
- Your second visit is your Report of Findings. We will show you your program, and if you are ready, give you your first adjustment.
- We do not submit directly to insurance (except for RCMP/Veterans). This saves us time and money and we pass the savings (financial and time) to you.
- If you have extended medical you can submit your receipt and get whatever money back… even if you prepay for your entire program (in which case you submit after your visit occurs). It’s easy!
- If you prepay for your program you can save a small amount. Just ask us at your Report of Findings.
- Sorry, we don’t do Worksafe Claims, but will welcome you when your case is over.
Ready to get healthy?
That’s it. Call us if you have any other questions. We know you have found a great place, but if you are still not sure, just visit our home page and come back here later to register.